Monday, November 09, 2009

Every Generation Has Its Heroes




Celebrate those heroes of the past by supporting those heroes who serve today.

For many ways you can show your support, see our Squidoo Lens at: Support Our Troops

And here is one more effort of support: Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund The COL Ripley Memorial 5K Race for Wounded Marines. Support it today, in honor of Veteran's Day, Nov. 11.

Penny and Doug
cupenny@tds.net
Penny's Antiques & Wedgwood Pantry





Our Friend's Links:
CHShops Online Mall Stores
Petit Crest Villas at Big Canoe
Petit Crest Villas At Big Canoe
TimeShare Rentals & Sales
The Selling Lounge
The Online WorldMark Owner Community




Refer A Friend using Revolution MoneyExchange

Quote of the Day:
I am the Unknown Soldier some say I died in vain,
But if I were alive and my Country Called,
I'd do it all over again!

No comments: