Sunday, January 09, 2005

Wedgwood

Welcome all Wedgwood collectors and all persons interested in Wedgwood. When I figure out the process for adding more pictures to this blog, you will see some of our Wedgwood pieces.

My husband and I have been collecting Wedgwood--mostly Jasperware--for several years. My Mother-in-Law started her collection more than 50 years ago; and when she passed away in 1999, we continued to haunt antique shops and eBay for additional pieces.

As with most collectors, we very often end up with duplicate Jasperware items. So last year, I opened up an eBay store, http://www.pennyspantry.net , in an effort to find a good home for these extra pieces. Take a look; and if something sparks your interest, let us know. We are fast running out of space in our display cases and would like to pass on some of our inventory so that there will be room for more discoveries. (Grin)

I have several Wedgwood reference books and would be happy to share information from them with other collectors who may have questions about Wedgwood.

Penny


No comments: