Friday, September 12, 2008

New Listings At Our ChShops Store




50s Vintage Bead Necklace and Earring Set

This lovely set is orange and yellow and is in MINT condition. The earrings are clip-ons.

You will find this and other vintage jewelry at our ChShops Store at: http://pennysantiquesandwedgwoodpantry.chshops.com. Come and visit often--we are adding new items almost daily. And ChShops is adding new stores every week--a great Online Mall where you can do all of your shopping in one place!

copperpenny22
cupenny@tds.net
http://pennysantiquesandwedgwoodpantry.chshops.com

2 comments:

Cape Ann Auction said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my site, I see you've got quite a bit going on here as well.

I costume jewelry once in a while in estates, but I know different sellers have better luck w/ different things.

What kind of costume jewelry is moving best for you right now if you don't mine my asking?

Are you mostly into retro such as the yellow necklace on your front page?

Take care,
AW

Penny and Doug said...

Hi AW,
Actually, these are my first listings of vintage costume jewlery, so I really can't say what is moving. And I never know what I am going to have to list, as these items most often come from estate sales. Check back often and I'll make a point to visit your site also.
copperpenny22